- WISH-LIST 1-18.pdf (464.4 KB)
- IM Ad Bulleted…2017 FINAL.pdf (275.2 KB)
- Cianbro.pdf (305.4 KB)
- weekly jobs flyer 1.10.18.pdf (858.9 KB)
- Flyer_Word.docx (146.8 KB)
- 18 Job Openings…1-9.pdf (604.4 KB)
- Aircraft…Opportunity.pdf (250 KB)
- Avionics…Opportunity.pdf (235.3 KB)
- MTS Client Career…NH and MA.pdf (199 KB)
- Bus Operator Job…Aug 2014.pdf (322.1 KB)
- Safety Manager – external.pdf (595 KB)
- Stall Talk Jan10.pdf (2.4 MB)
- Skyline FACC…job posting.pdf (147.8 KB)
- smime.p7s (7.3 KB)
- Humana new Urgent Care and Hospital network providers –
As of today the following hospitals are now in the Humana network
Maine Coast Memorial, Blue Hill, Mt Desert, Mayo Regional, A Dean Memorial, Bridgton, and Rumford. There are still no network hospitals in Portland.
Concentra Urgent Care facilities in Portland, Lewiston, Augusta as well as Walk In at North East in Presque Isle are now network providers.
- Camp Keyes PX Hours Change – effective 22 Jan 18
Please note, due to unforeseen circumstances, the Camp Keyes PX will be closed on Mondays beginning 22 January 2018. Their store hours are
1000 -1630hrs Tuesday through Friday.
- Delta Dental – Retiree Dental Program- rate increases 1 Jan 18- resending as it came out garbled in the last email.
Maine Region C – Portland area
Family (3 or more) $129.74
Maine Region B – other than the Portland area
Family (3 or more) $115.00
- Stall Talk – please see the attachment for more information
-8th Annual House In The Woods Ice Fishing Derby takes place January 20th
from 6:00AM-3:30PM at Great Pond Outdoor Adventure Center!
-Register for a Secret Agent Boredom Buster Training Packet for February
Vacation! The packet is focused on children 6-12 years old, but not limited
to that age group. Register before February 5th. Questions can be directed
Elizabeth.email@example.com or (207) 430-5773.
-2018 Marriage Enrichment Seminar-February 16th-18th. Go to
https://strongbonds.jointservicessupport.org/ to register. FMI contact
Chaplain Weigelt at (207) 430-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to
married couples registered in DEERs.
-Back In The Maine Stream has meetings the fourth Wednesday of each month
starting at 9:00AM. Located at the American Legion Post 205 in Augusta.
“Our ability to help disabled veterans enjoy recreational fishing in Maine
is catching.” Contact Marc Bilodeau (207) 998-3569 or Bob Pelletier (207)
468-7417 for more information.
-Maine Adaptive hosts a four-day winter sports retreat at Sunday River Ski
Resort on January 26th-29th. All veterans and active duty personnel with
physical disabilities are welcome at no cost. Go to
plication.pdf to apply.
- Veterans Art Appreciation Ceremony – 18 Jan – Augusta
You Are Cordially Invited to the Veterans Art Appreciation Ceremony
January 18, 2018 in the Hall of Flags.
Join us in celebrating veteran artists of Maine who are participating in the current Art In the Capitol Show at the Maine State House. Speakers will discuss the significance of Maine’s service members and how the arts have played a key role in veteran recovery programs. Veteran artists will be individually recognized for their work. We hope you will come to view their artistic pursuits and honor their achievements.
Veterans Art Appreciation Ceremony
Hall of Flags – State House
When: Jan 18th, 2018 1-3p.m.
Who: Speakers will include:
First Lady Ann LePage
Julie Richard, Executive Director, Maine Arts Commission
Dan Ducker, Associate Director, VA Maine Healthcare System
- Employment Opportunities
- Lowes- Augusta
Lowes will be holding another Open Interview Event geared towards seasonal positions on Thursday and Friday, 1/25 & 1/26/18, 9am-2pm. Seasonal positions are considered full time; however if applicants only want part time, that can be arranged as well. We have an excellent track record of transitioning our seasonals into regular employment at the end of the 6 months. Attached please find a poster if you would like to post it. Thanks so much for sending applicants our way!
Human Resources Manager
Lowe’s Store # 2265
207-620-5027 ext 204 (p)
- Family Assistance Center Coordinator (FACC)- Contract position- Skyline Ultd.- see the announcement attached.
- Bonney Staffing- see the attachments
- Cianbro- see the attachments
- MAINE JOBLINK
Recent job openings State of Maine – Please ensure your account is kept up-to-date and you will receive jobs matching your profile in your email from the Maine JobLink itself. You can do an area search on the Maine JobLink by logging in and then requesting an area search by zip code and how many miles you are willing to travel.
Job Fairs The following job fairs/recruitment events have been scheduled to date around Maine:
- January 12, 1 – 3 p.m. ~ CDL Driver’s Fair at the Portland CareerCenter
- January 18, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. ~ Machias CC Job Fair
- January 18, 2 – 4 p.m. ~ Skowhegan CareerCenter Job Fair
- February 2, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. ~ VA Maine Job Fair ~ Bangor Clinic
- March 15, Noon – 6 p.m. ~ CareerExpo ~ Augusta Civic Center
March 16, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. ~ VA Maine Job Fair ~ Togus VA Hospital
- Military Talent Source- see attachments
MTS has clients looking to hire veterans IMMEDIATELY as HVAC-R technicians in the propane, natural gas and oil industry. Earn $40-$55k in your first year, plus full benefits! These are great career opportunities!
The training class starting in February is filling fast, let us know TODAY with an email email@example.com and attach your resume if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.
- MTS will set you up in the 3-month training program that earns you Nationwide Certification as an HVAC-R technician.
- Contingent job offers pending successful completion of the training program, depending on desired location.
- 98% placement rate though the program.
- Starting salaries range from $40-$55k per year plus full benefits and opportunities for growth and overtime.
- MTS will guide you through the entire process as many of their programs are approved for use of GI Bill Benefits. Depending upon your GI Bill, the entire cost maybe covered.
Mark Cater – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portland Transit – see attachment
- Performance Food Service – Safety Manager- see attachment
- ACE Auditor and Legal Assistant- Portland
The Auditor and Legal Assistant announcements are now live on USAJobs. Below you will find the link to vacancies. Below you will find two links per job. We announce our jobs both open to internal applicants/government employees as well as open to the general public.
ACE Auditor: open to public
ACE Auditor: internal/government wide
Legal Assistant: open to public:
Legal Assistant: internal/government wide:
- Dead River- see attachment
Wendy J. Moody
Maine Transition Assistance Advisor (TAA)
Skyline Ultd. Inc., Contractor
Work: (207) 430-5778
Fax: (207) 626-4218
SURVEY: Your satisfaction is important to us. Please take 30 seconds to let us know how we are doing!
Click here: https://surveymonkey.com/r/TAACustomerSat2017
Providing direction to State and Federal benefits with compassion of someone who has been there…All service members and veterans…all branches and components.
DISCLAIMER: Skyline Ultd. Inc. Transition Assistance Advisor Program, in
support of the National Guard and Reserves, does not endorse individual
companies or agencies. The information provided herein is distributed in
the event you may wish to take advantage of the stated offer or event. This
message is not an endorsement for the company/organization or its affiliates
named within the content of the message.
Post expires at 5:22am on Wednesday January 31st, 2018