Greetings Team Boston and Beyond:
Attached is a calendar and information update for Veteran/Military member and family services and activities throughout eastern and central Massachusetts. Please use the attached flyers and notices as needed.
Issues of interest in this edition:
– New “Forever GI Bill” signed into law
– Ongoing research studies at VA facilities – paid participation (see attached flyer)
– Long Lines for Medical Treatment? Not at the VA!
– Arredondo Brothers Bridge Dedication, Brookline –Sept 28
– TRIBUTE TO WOMEN VETERANS -30th Annual Luncheon – Oct 21st
And much more. Given the large number of events taking place in the next few weeks, I will be sending more flyers for these activities in another message.
Boston Regional Veterans Network – soon to be established via the sponsorship of Brighton Marine Health Center. Your participation is encouraged as they lead a collaborative effort to establish this network of care along the lines of the “Unite Us” service model. A detailed message will follow.
As always, please keep us posted on events and news in your area of operations and thank you for your on-going work to serve America’s finest. Tell us about your team/organization and send a couple of photos that we can share with all (*please send in text format as well as flyer).
Post expires at 9:40am on Saturday September 30th, 2017